House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D‑Conn.) claims that the expanded federal child tax credit and passage of President Biden’s stalled, multitrillion-dollar Build Back Better Act would help fight inflation.Inflation has hit its highest level since 1982, according to the latest data.
Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan included automatic, advance CTC payments, which are now expired. The legislation also expanded the CTC to qualify families without income for up to $3,600 per child.
We have “lifted over 50% of children out of poverty, all while fighting inflation, which people are concerned about today,” DeLauro told Just the News on a conference call during which she called for permanently expanding the CTC and retaining the automatic monthly payments.
“People who are knowledgeable in this field believe that a number of the programs which are attached to the the Build Back Better initiative, and including the child tax credit, can help to bring down inflation,” DeLauro said. ” …
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…