ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – On Saturday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced 30,000 more bottles of remdesivir are on their way to Florida hospitals and should arrive within the next 24-48 hours.
DeSantis made that announcement during a press conference at Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine.
DeSantis said those 30,000 vials can treat 5,000-6,000 patients.
“When we got word that it was running low, we were able to get another shipment expedited that arrived last Saturday,” DeSantis said. “But then you had other hospitals saying, ‘This is good, but we’re going to need more before the next shipment is scheduled to arrive.’”
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.