“Business Roundtable applauds the many companies that are protecting their employees and customers by mandating the use of face coverings indoors consistent with CDC guidelines,” they said. “We encourage every company to adopt this practice and hope that all Americans will adopt the use of face coverings to protect their families, friends, neighbors, and our economy.”
BRT membership includes Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, American Airlines CEO Doug Parker, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins, General Motors CEO Mary Barra, and Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson.
The statement follows an announcement by Walmart CEO — and BRT chairman — Doug McMillon, requiring personal protective equipment (PPE) be worn by all customers and employees on the premises of all U.S. Walmart locations, regardless of state guidance. Companies that already mandate masks in all national locations include Apple, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Costco, and Panera Bread.
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- College is a scam…
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- New Hunter Biden photos and video, group sex!
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Says That the One World Order is Over
- ALERT: US House Makes HUGE 23–19 Vote On Hunter Biden
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden