The Pentagon is no stranger to wasteful spending, but its latest project spends up to $3.8 million to care for a captive bird species known as the Loggerhead Shrike. The Defense Department grant notice describes its goal to “continue to maintain and care for captive Loggerhead Shrikes for release, provide necessary veterinary care and pathology for chicks and adults, and to collect and analyze all necessary biological data.”
The grantee should expect the work to include, “maintaining and caring for current captive loggerhead shrike at San Clemente Island, production of juvenile loggerhead shrikes for release, execution of supplemental diet plans that provide food and forage for captive flock, provide demographic and genetic management for captive and wild flocks on San Clemente Island, and providing veterinary care and pathology services for San Clement Loggerhead Shrikes.”
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!