Does this look like a melt up is on the horizon or a bear market? You tell me. pic.twitter.com/ykMztCAgq2
— HOZ (@MFHoz) December 11, 2021
We have been warning about this for many months. The ominous 'cross-bones' pattern in the US Treasury market often foreshadows upcoming #credit problems. The collapse in term premia warns that #bonds may know something! pic.twitter.com/RZBHGzY8L0
— CrossBorder Capital (@crossbordercap) December 10, 2021
Again yield collapse means growth collapse means market collapse #recession t.co/DBhn6NdzPK
— Mcsauce (@McsauceFPL) December 3, 2021
The bond market is tightening, showing a lot of concern about the future. #bonds #treasuries #recession t.co/0vr6OazSFr
— Hombre de Palabra (@palabra_hombre) December 8, 2021
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami