🇪🇺 🇳🇱 #ECB’S KNOT SAYS INVESTORS SHOULD TAKE #INFLATION RISKS SERIOUSLY – BBG pic.twitter.com/rnKUvD1lj6
— Christophe Barraud🛢 (@C_Barraud) October 11, 2021
Goldman Sachs Downgrades Economic Growth Forecast
Via @KarlSalzmann t.co/heUq3i1Vut
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) October 11, 2021
#Oil breaking above key resistance. Given its input into literally everything, the #inflationary impulse is important to consider. pic.twitter.com/DS1mcxqAsF
— Lance Roberts (@LanceRoberts) October 11, 2021
Inflation in Latin America.
Venezuela off the charts, Argentina behind@FocusEconomics pic.twitter.com/ieODi0oXQY
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) October 11, 2021
OiI t.co/yJddcUrWU2 pic.twitter.com/0kK7uMiaUB
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) October 11, 2021
Soaring Energy Prices Raise Concerns About U.S. Inflation, Economy: WSJ
Factories and service providers require energy to boost production, but oil and natural-gas supplies are tight.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas