by Chris Black
Let’s suppose this is a true statement, though it’s ridiculous in my humble opinion, and there are no other people in this world richer than Elon Musk.
How come Lord Rothschild’s (and his ilk) multi-trillion fortune is never factored into the mix you asked?
World’s richest list is based on known public assets – public stock holdings. Rothschild’s’ and many others’ assets are held via private corporations and investment houses.
Forget about it.
My point is this: according to fake news legacy media, Tesla gained a Toyota in the last month, even though Toyota sells more of one model in a year than Tesla’s entire sales since day one.
Sounds about right, right? Right:
Elon Musk Regains "World's Richest Man" Spot t.co/MoxeZ88258
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 27, 2023
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…