I made an offer t.co/VvreuPMeLu
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 14, 2022
ELON MUSK SAYS ON APRIL 13, 2022, DELIVERED A LETTER TO TWITTER THAT CONTAINED A NON-BINDING PROPOSAL – SEC FILING.
ELON MUSK – PROPOSED TO ACQUIRE ALL OF TWITTER STOCK NOT OWNED BY THE REPORTING PERSON FOR ALL CASH CONSIDERATION VALUING STOCK AT $54.20 PER SHARE.
Do note that he also said:
ELON MUSK SAYS HE BELIEVES THAT TWITTER SHOULD BE PRIVATE TO GO THROUGH THE CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE
***ELON MUSK, ON TWITTER PROPOSAL, SAYS IF THE OFFER IS NOT ACCEPTED, “I WOULD NEED TO RECONSIDER MY POSITION AS A SHAREHOLDER”.
$TSLA Tesla is down 1%+ pre-market after news of his offer.
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You