WTI Crude Oil spot price was up 91% from the beginning of 2021 to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Now it is up 142% thanks to the invasion of Ukraine.
Energy prices are still soaring with UK Natural Gas prices up another 34.70% today with Brent Crude futures up 3.34%. Wheat futures are up 7.03%.
The US Treasury 10Y yield rose 6.8 bps this morning (UK takes the lead with a 10.3 bps increase).
The US Treasury 10Y-2Y yield curve slope continues to swoon to where it is now flatter than when President Biden entered office.
Gold is now at it highest level since before Biden was sworn-in as President as WTI Crude Oil soars.
Gold hit $2,000 before retreating back down.
And Bankrate’s 30Y mortgage rate declined to 4.10%.
Russia is the world’s largest exporters of wheat and Ukraine is the 5th largest exporter.
Putin: “No wheat for you!”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..