Ex-senator Joseph arrested over Haitian president’s killing
Jamaican police say John Joel Joseph, a suspect in the murder of Haiti President Jovenel Moise, has been arrested.
Brooks did not comment on whether the arrest was following a request by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, which is also investigating the murder. It was also unclear where Joseph was arrested in Jamaica.
Meanwhile, Jamaica Police Superintendent Stephanie Lindsay told The Associated Press news agency that some other people were also arrested along with Joseph and that authorities were trying to determine whether they were family members.
Jamaica arrests a former senator sought in Haitian president’s assassination
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?