Demonstrations targeting the big banks in the City plus others start today.
TWO WEEKS OF PROTESTS!
‘Policing bill makes us more determined,’ say Extinction Rebellion ahead of action targeting City of Londont.co/3PAGTiGzpw
— The Independent (@Independent) August 23, 2021
The Met police have deployed specialist teams to tackle XR’s giant pink table blocking a busy junction in Covent Garden.
And so it begins.
Several @ExtinctionR protestors chained together under a white van in the middle of Long Acre. Road completely blocked. No police here yet but expect they’ll be along shortly. @LBC pic.twitter.com/rASdQVYycR
— Matthew Thompson (@mattuthompson) August 23, 2021
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB