Facebook users are reporting they received alerts, “you may have been exposed harmful extremist content recently,” and “are you concerned that someone you know is becoming an extremist” with a button to click to get support.
A user, who shared the screenshots of the “extremist content” message from Facebook, wrote this on his Twitter post.
“It got more interesting today. A FB friend got the first message. After viewing their post about it, I got the second message to pop up. The FB friend is an outspoken conservative and even has appeared on major cable news networks – Kind of like Alex has.”
Facebook has rolled out new warnings to people who may have been exposed to “extremist content” or have “extremist friends”. This is what it shows when you click “get support”.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!