On Wednesday, Ren Guoqiang, a spokesman for China’s defence ministry, issued a warning to Washington over its increasing military contacts with Taiwan. Mr Ren told the US that China firmly believes in reunifying with the island nation and is opposed to any foreign intervention.
In a statement, he demanded the US to “sever all military ties with Taiwan”.
He said: “The complete reunification of China is a historical necessity and the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation is an unstoppable trend.
“The common aspirations of the people are peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe