Fading confidence: @NFIB Small Business Optimism Index fell in May to 93.1 vs. 93 est. & 93.2 prior; outlook component (orange) collapsed to an all-time low (-54%); % expecting to ramp up hiring and raise prices increased, while plans to increase compensation dipped pic.twitter.com/oOoPS78oCF
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) June 14, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News