Kanye West isn’t the only one who’s found a way to make money off his Sunday Service.
Sold under names like “Holy Grass” and “Spiritual Grass,” baggies of the clippings of vegetation are going from anywhere from $7.90 (plus shipping) to a heart-stopping $405 (also plus shipping). The latter listing does include a pair of “Jesus Walks” tube socks, though.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]