The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) may grant full approval for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccination as early as September or October, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing FDA advisers and former officials familiar with the process.
The rush for full approval – as opposed to the current emergency use authorization – comes as many schools, hospitals and employers have used full approval as a benchmark for moving forward with mandatory vaccinations.
“We’d like to see it approved as fast as humanly possible, so we can really go back to just the more normal experience,” said Jim Malatras, chancellor of the State University of New York system, who currently cannot impose a vaccine mandate for some 400,000 students served under the system. At present, the school requires either vaccines or weekly testing.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies