1) Paul Volker had to raise rates to 20% to stop the inflation of the 1970s. WTF is 0.75% two years from now going to do?
2) In 2008 the Fed said QE and low interest rates were temporary. Temporary means 13+ years?
3) In 2018 the Fed tried to normalize interest rates and unload their balace sheet and THEY FAILED. They couldn’t even raise rates back then, before the money supply increased by 30%, before all the covid debt.
4) If just talking about a 0.25 increase two years from now crashes the market what do you think will happen when they actually do it? It’s bullshit propaganda. They will NEVER raise rates. They will choose an inflationary depression over a debt caused crash.
GOLD 28c 8/20/21
BP 30c 9/17/21
GDXJ 95c 1/21/22
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries