Corelogic released their January housing report and its a doozy.
Home prices nationwide, including distressed sales, increased year over year by 19.1% in January 2022 compared with January 2021. On a month-over-month basis, home prices increased by 1.4% in January 2022 compared with December 2021 (revisions with public records data are standard, and to ensure accuracy, CoreLogic incorporates the newly released public data to provide updated results).
But Corelogic is still forecasting only 3.8% YoY growth in 2022.
Home prices are hot, hot, hot in all states except North Dakota and New York. The fastest growing states are lower taxes, higher growth states.
Phoenix, Las Vegas and San Diego are booming. But Chicago and Washington DC are growing at near 9% YoY.
Case-Shiller’s December report show home prices growing at 18.84% YoY thanks to Fed stimulypto and historic low inventory of homes available for sale.
Is the US housing market addicted to gov?
Let’s see if the five expected rate hikes from The Fed materialize.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..