by Chris Black
I think Ford had lost their collective mind. I mean, turning an old-school V8 truck into a gay EV is on the same level of stupid with turning Superman gay.
Who came up with this idea? Makes one wonder…
In a “Back to the Future” sort of move, Ford Motor Co. has electrified a formerly gas-powered F-Series pickup from the 1970s.
It is a 1978 Ford F-100 pickup with a battery-electric powertrain and twin front and rear electric traction motors.
“480 horsepower. Zero emissions. It’s totally (expletive) bonkers,” Mike Levine, Ford North America product communications director, told the Free Press.
Just don’t check the early life section.
Maybe this is the beginning of a trend of re-releasing older cars. The car looks great, except from that stupid screen on the dashboard, and obviously, the gay electric motor.
Ford makes classic pickup electric in surprise one-of-a-kind F-Series truck reveal t.co/d3QZg8mRSP
— Detroit Free Press (@freep) November 2, 2021
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article