by Chris Black
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Tuesday the U.S. government has ordered enough Covid-19 vaccine doses to cover every child in the country, as a Centers for Disease Control panel meets to decide whether to recommend authorization of the shots for kids ages 5 to 11.
“The U.S. government has placed orders with us that basically covers every kid in this country. So, the supply will be there and hopefully a lot of kids will benefit from it,” Bourla said on CNBC’s “The Exchange.”
This level of evil is hard to process.
ATTN PARENTS: Pfizer states in its FDA docs that the vax trial group of 5-11 yr olds was not big enough to adequately study the risk of heart damage, so future 5-11 yr olds who get 💉💉 will be part of a 5-YEAR STUDY to determine the risk of heart damage. pic.twitter.com/uSooVXBc0y
— Don’tCensorMeBro (@dontcensorme21) November 3, 2021
This is not satire. This is what a medical professional actually said about injecting millions of American kids with experimental mRNA gene therapy.🔻t.co/t8pxFIo1Tj
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) October 27, 2021
Any doctor who claims they believe in vaccinating children with this poison should be executed by any number of medieval devices.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’