One of Bill Clinton’s former special advisors who helped cement his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein has died at the age of 59. Mark Middleton’s family said that he passed away on Saturday in a statement which did not reveal the cause of death.
Little Rock sources tell CFP that Middleton, who suffered from depression, took his own life near Petite Jean mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas about 40 miles from Little Rock.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming