LIVE – Coronavirus : a fourth case confirmed in France
Three additional cases of infection with the new coronavirus have been found in Bavaria, where also has been identified in a first case this morning, was announced by the bavarian state ministry of the Health.
“These patients are also employees of the company district of Starnberg, where the first person affected is already used”, specified by the ministry in a press release, adding that 40 other employees of the company had been identified as having been in “close contact” with the first ill. They will be subject to a screening on Wednesday.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies