With voters in San Francisco having recalled controversial prosecutor Chesa Boudin this week, critics are turning to other anti-bail, anti-jail DAs funded by liberal billionaire George Soros and his groups for ousters.
Topping that list are Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon, Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby, Steve Descano of Fairfax County, Virginia, and Buta Biberaj in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Each has been at the center of a handful of controversial decisions angering voters and drawing attention to their support for liberal policies pushed by megadonor Soros, including no-bail releases and ignoring charges filed by police.
They are also the focus of a new report critical of Soros and his funding of first-time prosecutors just filed by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund. It said that Soros overall has spent $40 million to install 75 liberal “social justice” district attorneys, many of whom are “political neophytes” with “zero prosecutorial experience.”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News