GOOGLE has begun warning users that its search results may be unreliable.
The feature is aimed at breaking news stories, when information is often rapidly changing and sometimes inaccurate.
Google announced the change earlier this month and has now begun testing it in some regions, according to a recent blog post.
Upon searching for keywords surrounding a breaking story, a warning reads: “It looks like these results are changing quickly”.
The message continues: “If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for results to be added by reliable sources”.
In its June 25 blog post, Google suggested that users of its popular search engine may want to check back later when it’s found more results.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!