Got VIX? Volatility is your friend as the Fed is about to rock and roll. Markets rather nervous waiting for results tonight at 3am HKT.
103bps priced in for 2022. 💥💥💥💥 pic.twitter.com/wacLUiPlEN
— Trinh (@Trinhnomics) January 26, 2022
— Álvaro Oviedo (@alvoviedo) January 25, 2022
💰 Traders bought 31.3m equity put options contracts on Monday, just shy of the all-time high set on Friday, when 32.3m of the contracts were bought.
🔹 Both days far surpassed the previous record of 26.7m contracts set in February 2020 pic.twitter.com/0O83yMjuTM
— Michael Goodwell (@MichaelGoodwell) January 25, 2022
Not everyone got the message but we just went from “buy the dips” to “sell the rallies” in this market.
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) January 26, 2022
Markit's US Composite PMI (flash) fell -6.2 points in January to just 50.8, an 18-month low and barely in expansion territory. Services PMI fell -6.7 points to 50.9, while Manufacturing PMI fell -3.5 points to 50.3. pic.twitter.com/THjJ3Q3Aai
— Patrick Chovanec (@prchovanec) January 26, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News