The Office of Intelligence and Analysis at the Department of Homeland Security says extremist groups are plotting to target the country’s power grid.
According to a document obtained by the Associated Press, anti-Government extremists “have developed credible, specific plans to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020.”
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) January 25, 2022
The comments in that tweet are hilarious…
No one trusts the feds.
Extremists see US power grid as target, gov’t report warns t.co/nORyFvRolI
— KCRG-TV9 (@KCRG) January 25, 2022
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug