As inflation remains persist (thanks to endless Fed stimulus and endless Federal spending splurges), we are seeing The Federal Reserve finally withdrawing the monetary stimulus (tightening the monetary noose). And with it, the US Treasury yield curve (10Y-2Y) goes down with it.
Another sign of distress is the spread between credit and equities which has turned positive as it does in times of crisis.
First, we had Resident Biden visiting Ukraine, then Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen visited Ukraine (for some strange reason), then US Attorney General Merrick “The Mouse” Garland is visiting the Ukraine. What the hell is going on with the Biden Misadministration??
See also Here is a list of companies that are currently exposed to high levels of debt financing and the incoming credit crunch.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also Statement by Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen and Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome H. Powell: