The pilot and the Deputy prosecutor-general Saak Karapetyan, had both accidentally shot themselves multiple times. Another tragic accident in Northeast Moscow.
- Deputy prosecutor-general Saak Karapetyan, 58, died in a helicopter crash
- Helicopter crashed northeast of Moscow, killing him and three others
- Karapetyan linked to Russian lawyer’s efforts to to overturn anti-corruption laws
- Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner in Trump Tower during 2016 presidential campaign
- He had been in charge of investigation into Skripal poisoning in Salisbury
The pilot involved in the helicopter crash which killed one of Vladimir Putin‘s top prosecutors was found with two bullets in his body, it has been claimed today.
Deputy prosecutor-general Saak Karapetyan – a former MP and long-time ally of Putin – died Wednesday, died when his AS-350 helicopter came down in Kostroma region northeast of Moscow on Wednesday.