“They are now advocating for the government to seize legally owned firearms from the town’s residents.
The town of Lexington utilizes an annual town meeting to set policy, bylaws and approve things like the town budget. The residents do not vote directly; instead they have approximately 200 “town meeting members” who vote in representation of their constituents.
One such town meeting member, a Harvard professor named Robert Rotberg has taken it upon himself to enact, what he hopes will be “a movement against assault weapons that would capture the state and therefore maybe explode to reach the country.”
He has seized upon the recent ban enacted in Highland Park, IL, and has modeled his own ban, almost copying the language verbatim. Filing it to the town meeting warrant as Article 34.”
“Town of Lexington Voting To Ban Commonly Owned Firearms & Magazines
The town of Lexington will vote on Article 34 at town meeting beginning on March 21, 2016.”
Ironically, this is where the 1st revolutionary war started.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices