The House offered counseling to all staffers after the January 6 Select Committee aired “graphic new footage” related to the January 6 protests.
The January 6 Committee concluded its first public hearing Thursday night on primetime, as Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans claim former President Donald Trump “provoked” violence against U.S. Capitol Police.
The January 6 Committee, according to Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Joel Pollak, played a deceptively edited video of the Capitol riot during the hearing. The video also contained a dub in which former President Donald Trump described the peaceful part of the rally over footage of violent clashes a mile away from Trump’s speech.
In reaction to Thursday’s hearing, Catherine Szpindor, the chief administrative officer of the House, sent out an email to all House staffers offering counseling:
Notice to All House Staff:
As you know, the first of several publicly televised hearings surrounding the events of January 6, 2021, occurred yesterday evening. These hearings include graphic new footage and testimony related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, which may be naturally unsettling or even re-triggering to some individuals within our community.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms