by Pamela Williams
I think we all try to have faith and believe in our Intelligence Agencies, as we want to trust those whom we pay to protect our Country. Further, we want to believe they take their responsibilities seriously and would never intentionally hurt this Country. However, sadly and shockingly, these things cannot be believed in nor trusted by We The People. We must not give these present officials faith nor believe in their methods of obtaining and protecting our Nation’s security. They are not doing their jobs nor worthy of good faith by the People of the United States.
We have just dealt with the Intelligence Report compiled by the NSA/FBI/CIA Intelligence Communities. I, myself, honestly wanted to respect their findings, and I was still uncertain of the validity of their findings…until today. I took my time to process the findings, and I have already made the statement I would follow President-elect Trump’s lead. I am following through with that statement with research and faithful observation of my President.
I have discovered the analysis by Intelligence on the hacking of the DNC server was actually done without access to the server itself. This simply makes no sense, and even I can say discovery cannot be valid. What is so interesting is these people like Hillary Clinton and other DNC members can actually refuse the FBI access to this server. This really makes me mad, as the power of these elite is over the top, and it must not be tolerated.
1. First Reason Of Invalid Report: No access to DNC server during preparation of Report.
2. Second Reason Of Invalid Report: Biased toward Hillary Clinton – During FBI investigation into Clinton’s home-brew server Director Comey found no evidence of Clinton’s “intentions” of wrongdoing. However, it is clear at this time, Clinton had every intention of not taking her time to secure her communications. In fact, more emails have surfaced by the State Department that proves Clinton’s lack of “regard of protecting government communications.” She, in fact, communicated “passwords” on her unsecured home server. The FBI said she had no “intent” in wrongdoing. This is clearly not true. The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s unsecured home server on which Government business was done, sending classified materials between parties, and lacking in measures to protect her official duties to her Country should have proven guilt through “intention” of lacking moral duty to her Country of protecting classified communications.
A new batch of messages released by the State Department on Tuesday shows the former secretary of state and her team routinely shared her upcoming schedules, talking points and sensitive items – such as her iPad password – via the homebrewed system.
Other newly revealed emails, which were posted as the result of litigation, show Clinton’s top advisers griping about her during her time as secretary of State; an Asian ruler who later implemented Sharia law saying he considered former President Bill Clinton part of his “family”; and Clinton talking about Justin Cooper, one of the key figures who administered to her private server.
Many of the 371 emails posted on the State Department website had been partially released previously, and are separate from the hacked emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta posted by WikiLeaks before the election. Almost all the messages were partly or heavily redacted. Among the items redacted — yet still sent over email — was Clinton’s iPad password.
3. It is clear that the Intelligence report was done with the intentions of proving Russia hacked the Democrats. Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for President of the US, continually and unprofessionally called for said report. She continually announced that Russian President Putin had a grudge against her and had hacked the Democrats due to this grudge. The Intelligence community was biased toward proving what Clinton demanded.
4. A party from outside the government was hired by the DNC to investigate hacking. That company is called Crowdstrike. No outside party should have been involved in the investigation by the Intelligence community.
“Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers. Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you really believe it?”
As proof, he published the full opposition report on Donald Trump, which describes the GOP presidential candidate having “no core.”
In conclusion, I must say that in my research into WIKILEAKS and the Intelligence community leaks there, I have found that hacking is rampant all over the world. It is very clear as you read these documents, the United States does not have proactive security measures in place to counter the hacking which is currently raging in cyberspace. The US Government has been hacked, US News Organizations, US Businesses, and other institutions within the US. Also, our own NSA and CIA have done their share of hacking within and without the US.
FROM LINK: When Hillary Clinton read her emails as secretary of state, she might not have been the first person to see them. Hackers could have arrived ahead of her. (PacificCoastNews/Newscom) * 8:00 AM ETCorruption: A funny thing happens when political figures play around the edges of truth. They acknowledge facts everyone else has long accepted to be true. One of Hillary Clinton’s confidants did just that last week. While being interviewed on WMAL radio in Washington, D.C., Lanny Davis, a longtime Clinton fixer – has any political family ever need more fixing? – told the hosts that he wouldn’t be surprised<dailycaller.c
om/2016/04/14/clinton-insider- says-he-wouldnt-be-surprised- if-hillarys-server-was-hacked/ > if Clinton’s private email server had been hacked. It was such a startling admission that host Larry O’Connor had to ask Davis again to make sure that he had not misunderstood him. The second time around, the response was the same. “I wouldn’t be surprised because the federal government itself has been hacked,” said Davis.
My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers
Why Didn’t Obama Do More About Russian Election Hack?
Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
NSA head: DNC hack didn’t affect election outcome
“Fake News” And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid
For 3 months Hillary Clinton’s email access was unencrypted, vulnerable to spies
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
America has built the equivalent of 10 Keystone pipelines since 2010 — and nobody said anything
Ex-Pentagon chief: Iran, China or Russia may have gotten to Clinton server
Top-secret emails… concerning CIA… How did they end up on Mrs. Clinton’s email server?
Hillary Clinton told the FBI she didn’t think drone strike plans were classified
Hillary Clinton Lost. Get Over It And Stop Blaming Russia, WikiLeaks And ‘Fake’ News
Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking – sources
NO LINK BETWEEN WIKILEAKS AND TRUMP, RUSSIA
CIA DOES NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
6 thoughts on “How Can Anyone BELIEVE And Have FAITH In An Intelligence Agency Report Of Hacking A Server If The Server Was Never Examined? PLUS, New Emails Revealed Which Prove Clinton's Criminal Intent.”
When we can’t trust our intelligence agency’s. They are a liability to the welfare of the Country. They should be dismantled, then rebuilt from within by compendent agents with proven integrity. Right now our Government resembles a third world dictatorship instead of a functioning Democracy.
…it has for sometime….but the internet has changed that dynamic a little bit…eh?
Yes, as we used to view third world countries, now they view us as the barbarians.
November 07, 2016 FBI Director James Comey: Hillary Should Not Face Criminal Charges. But Who Conducted the Investigation?
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Whose Wife Received $467,500. FBI Director James Comey (image left) decided to issue a report two days before the November election confirming that there is no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hillary in relation to the recent release of 650,000 Emails on October 28th.
Thanks Crispus, I did not know this. My mind is blown again for the millionth time.
Remember the CIA links to murdering John F. Kennedy?
The FBI & CIA have such a history of corruption, incompetence, and screw-up failures how can anyone take anything they say seriously? MANY books have been written about how foul they both are. Their malfeasance and misfeasance is legendary . they are a “Continuing Criminal Enterprise”. I don’t know who they work for but they do not work for AMERICA.
Every person clamoring for war should be PUT in the front lines. Every time some clown agitates for military action demand THEY pick up a rifle and lead the charge.