Invert the 5-day Put/Call ratio and layer in the S&P 500 behind. Interesting to see how important pivots in this ratio have tracked just ahead of turning points for $SPX.
Mom always said nothing good happens after midnight. I think nothing good happens below 0.55 on the $CPCE… pic.twitter.com/XoteTEmw55
— Grayson Roze (@GraysonRoze) June 4, 2020
$SPY Bulls do not want to lose this Support t.co/3vBDy3DxwL
— Mr Foxnose (@asymmetricalpha) June 4, 2020
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas