The financial markets, inflation, and liquidity are all tied together and there are growing signs that investors may want to prepare for volatility ahead. Chris Puplava, CIO of Financial Sense Wealth Management, examines the relationship between the S&P 500 and liquidity, commodities, the US dollar, and when pullbacks end up being higher than average.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.