Since Joe Biden took office in January 2021, we have seen several actions from The White House. First, was the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline (making the US more energy dependent on others). Second, Biden waived US sanctions on Russian pipeline to Germany. Big winner? Russia. Big loser? US consumers trying to heat their homes.
Here is a chart of natural gas prices since Biden took office in January.
Biden reminds me of Dwight Schrute from the TV show “The Office” as he loves to punish people. In this case, families trying to heat their home. And have his own currency, Schrute Bucks.
Perhaps The Federal Reserve should rename the US Dollar as “Biden Bucks.”
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- Zelensky & a $35 Million Estate in Florida?
- Turkey newspaper reveal the terrible dimensions of Ukraine army losses:
- Chris Sky – The True Nostradamus Of Canada And Covid Era – Now Warns You About ESG Carbon CBDC Slave System And The Future-Gym Guy
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Jim Breuer: “The vaccinated were real cocky a couple of months ago…. now they’re getting sick.”
- We Are Facing a Dysgenic Disaster
- Bill Maher Takes Down Communism and Gives America a Dire Warning About ‘Woke’ Revolutionaries