In today’s show, you will learn what drove bond prices lower and Treasury yields higher today, if bond prices are likely to head lower or higher, if the contraction in residential real estate suggests higher or lower interest rates are coming, how overvalued the market is, what the recent economic data indicates about the global economy, what the ISM Manufacturing PMI says about inflation, the dollar, and stock prices, how speculators are positioned in the Treasury bond futures market, and what a blue wave means to bond prices and the dollar.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49