JUST IN – Israel is heading for 5th election in 3 years after coalition agrees to dissolve, hold new elections
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) June 20, 2022
Who is Yair Lapid, the man who is slated to become Israel's next prime minister should the country go to elections? Read my profile of the man who beat Bibi, and now faces the tall task of doing so again: t.co/iSVUG6trUy
— Yair Rosenberg (@Yair_Rosenberg) June 20, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News