AWOL AG Sessions unloaded on President Trump Thursday afternoon in a rare statement in response to the President’s interview with FOX & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt.
“I took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in, which is why we have had unprecedented success at effectuating the President’s agenda,” Sessions said in the statement posted on Twitter by DOJ spox Sarah Isgur Flores.
Sessions then took it to the next level and unloaded on President Trump.
“While I am the Attorney General, the actions of the Justice Department will not be improperly influenced by political considerations. I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action,” Sessions continued.
President Trump blasted AWOL Jeff Sessions during an interview with Ainsley Earhardt on FOX and Friends which aired on Thursday Morning.
President Trump: I put in an Attorney General who never took control of the Justice Department. And it’s sort of an incredible thing. We have this country going so well… I wanted to stay un-involved. Jeff Sessions recused himself and should have told me. What kind of man is this? He knows there was no collusion.
President Trump criticizes Jeff Sessions’ leadership at the DOJ; attorneys Joe diGenova and David Schoen react on ‘Hannity.’
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.