Wall St. For Main St., Released on 5/26/22
During this 30+ minute interview Jason asks Jordan about if US stocks are in a prolonged bear market and how gold and silver charts look. Jordan is projecting a major upside breakout in the US Dollar gold price in the next 6-9 months and $4,000/oz gold in 2-3 years.
Over 200 articles, audio podcasts & interviews with experts exclusive for Patrons with 45 new articles & audio podcasts out in the last 31 weeks (and over 12 in the last 10 weeks)! Plus, you are helping keep the free content free so it doesn’t all end up behind a paywall. One of the best deals in the research space for only $5 per month! Come and join the almost 900 Patrons chipping in each month over on Patreon behind the paywall! Go to Patreon dot com slash wallstformainst or www.patreon.com/wallstformainst
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: www.wallstformainst.com
Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT is a Chartered Market Technician and member of the Market Technicians Association.. He is the publisher and editor of TheDailyGold Premium, a publication which emphasizes market timing and stock selection for the sophisticated investor, as well as TheDailyGold Global, an add-on service for subscribers which covers global capital markets.
Jason Burack is an investor, entrepreneur, financial historian, Austrian School economist, and contrarian. Jason co-founded the startup financial education company Wall St for Main St, LLC, to try to help the people of Main Street by teaching them the knowledge, skills, research methods, and investing expertise of Wall Street. You can also find Jason’s work at his blog website at www.jasonburack.com.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News