Earlier this week, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ordered DOJ to produce the FBI 302 of the FBI interview of Flynn. Those documents were just filed. There is no 302 of the interview. Instead, there's a 302 of an interview of *Strzok* talking about the interview 6 months later. pic.twitter.com/MCELRDlbti
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) December 14, 2018
But it’s not just the missing Flynn 302 that raises red flags about this investigation. It’s the fact that the Strzok 302 interview–the sole basis for the Flynn charge–was conducted just 4 days after Lisa Page was fired and days before Strzok himself was fired by Mueller.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug