Just a reminder that Wirecard was rated “investment grade” by Moody’s until last Friday. This was after the Company announced the “missing” funds. $WDI.GY pic.twitter.com/RD5VvbckOa
— Diogenes (@WallStCynic) June 26, 2020
Is there any investment they have done in the last 3-5 years which was not crazy. Just wondering how can they afford to keep wasting money like this.
Collusive fraud detection is part of our Platinum package. The Basic package covers only run of the mill frauds.
EY: “Even the most robust and extended audit procedures may not uncover a collusive fraud” t.co/xcO3qP858Z
— Athanassios Diplas (@AthanaDiplas) June 25, 2020
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.