Still First Wave
Highest Daily cases globally, US and India pic.twitter.com/Xl29ZgWk9l
— Sunchartist (@sunchartist) June 27, 2020
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 27, 2020
For 80 days, the US was on a long plateau of new #COVID19 confirmed cases, ~20,000/day. Then, with reopening, a surge started June 8th.
Today, supassing the threshold of 40K for the 1st time to 43,603 casest.co/1HqPnhkmFi pic.twitter.com/I3hNU0MMGW
— Eric Topol (@EricTopol) June 26, 2020
Here is Chicago … today was the biggest jump in three weeks.
Question, did Chicago have a big gathering of people not social distancing and not wearing masks a few weeks ago? I seem to recall something like this?@jimiuorio @jonnajarian t.co/SbNpijDQz2 pic.twitter.com/a6wM2DtILP
— Jim Bianco (@biancoresearch) June 27, 2020
This chart shows active COVID hospitalizations, indexed to facilitate comparison across US states. The 5 largest states with most elevated levels vs mid-May baseline are TX, AZ, NC, MS & CA. Also, NY and the median across states are included for reference. pic.twitter.com/8GALTo2geW
— Exante Data (@ExanteData) June 27, 2020
#CCP19 new cases at previous highs. This is before NJ NY MA MD MI PA trends turn positive (within 3 weeks). 100k/cases/day likely before JUL end. Contrary to CDC, WH, Kudlow, Trump and most talking heads estimates. Recall the "narrative" was "Possible Resurgence in Nov" pic.twitter.com/aHiio22JMH
— Michael Taylor (@biotequity) June 25, 2020
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…