JUST IN: Senate leader McConnell states he has enough votes to confirm Judge Kavanaugh
McConnell just now on Kavanaugh: "you’ve watched the fight, you’ve watched the tactics. But here is what I want to tell you, in the very near future Judge Kavanaugh will be on the United States' Supreme Court."
— Sam Stein (@samstein) September 21, 2018
Sen McConnell just said he has the votes to confirm Kavanaugh.
McConnell doesn't lie about that.
That means the "undecided" Republican senators are lying.
That means they will not give Dr Ford a fair hearing.
— Lawrence O'Donnell (@Lawrence) September 21, 2018
McConnell voices confidence on Kavanaugh confirmation: ‘We’re going to plow right through it’
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell voiced confidence Friday that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh will be confirmed despite the sexual assault allegation against him, promising supporters: “We’re going to plow right through it.”
“President Trump has nominated a stunningly successful individual.
You’ve watched the fight, you’ve watched the tactics, but here’s what I want to tell you, in the very near future Judge Kavanaugh will be on the United States Supreme Court,” he told supporters at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB