by Egon von Greyerz
In this insightful interview, Max and Egon talk about the 2010s as a decade of fantasy and decadence.
Central bankers medicine has enabled the terminally ill patient to survive for much longer than he should have. But that sadly will soon come to an end.
Egon further warns: Stocks will be a complete carnage, particularly against real money like gold, equities are about to lose 95% of their value.
- The world’s largest asset bubble ever about to implode
- Risk for every single asset currently at a maximum
- Printed money has resulted in fake wealth across all asset classes
- How much longer can the world live on thin air?
- World debt will collapse under its own sheer weight
- Most listed companies not making profit
- Nasdaq risk today bigger than 2000
- Technically, markets look extremely vulnerable