Donald Trump’s chief economic advisor says the end of the bull market is nowhere in sight. But what did he say in 2007 and 2008?
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…
See also Sorry people, this is going to be the worst global recession of our lives. The USD is the only truly safe haven asset for mid to long term.
See also Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen DENIES economy is in recession but admits it's 'slowing down': Biden official says 9.1% inflation is 'too high' but 'signs' of a downturn aren't there