— CrossBorder Capital (@crossbordercap) January 19, 2022
— CrossBorder Capital (@crossbordercap) January 18, 2022
— CrossBorder Capital (@crossbordercap) January 17, 2022
— Stephen Mitchell (@Mitchkew) January 18, 2022
Oil was already down -27% this past November, a bear market, which is why I don't get the excitement. It's just now back to the late Oct. high.
This is oil's highest volatility at a rally high, since 2011.
Each time, oil subsequently crashed. pic.twitter.com/8nfgmuCCzE
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) January 19, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?