The Investors Podcast, Released on 4/6/22
00:00:00 – Intro
00:01:10 – What market indicators are surprising Lawrence the most right now?
00:01:46 – The battle between deflation and inflation.
00:08:56 – What are his thoughts on the equity “melt-up” thesis?
00:34:59 – What are some key knowledge points to watch out for?
00:39:49 – What would Yield Curve Control look like?
00:40:12 – The energy market in a time of war.
00:50:22 – Portfolio construction versus age.
00:57:32 – If gold can’t rally in this environment, when can it?
Lawrence W. Lepard founded Equity Management Associates. Currently, he is Managing Partner at Equity Management Associates LLC and Limited Partner at Johns Creek Partners LLC. He is also on the board of Amarillo Gold Corp. and Rise Gold Corp. In his past career he occupied the position of Principal at The Cue Ball Group LLC, Partner at Summit Partners LP, Managing General Partner at Geocapital Partners LLC, Investment Associate at Continental Illinois Venture Corp., Financial Analyst at Smith Barney Harris Upham & Co., Inc. and Financial Analyst of Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. (Broker). Mr. Lepard received an undergraduate degree from Colgate University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming