LeBron James may not be playing in the NBA Finals, but he’s still having a good June. According to Forbes, the Lakers star now has an estimated net worth of $1 billion, making him the first active NBA player to become a billionaire.
Michael Jordan is the NBA’s only other billionaire, but he didn’t reach that mark until 2014, years after the stopped playing in the NBA.
During his NBA career, James has earned over $385 million in salary from his time with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat and Lakers. He earned $170 million in 11 season with the Cavaliers, $153 million in his four seasons with the Lakers and $64 million in his four seasons with the Heat.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW