Afghanistan Presidential Palace give Taliban a tour of palace live on TV
UPDATE: Taliban enters Afghan presidential palace in Kabul after President Ghani leaves Afghanistan.
🔴 LIVE updates: t.co/oqiy2tkYJt pic.twitter.com/fdtbtCj5jn
— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) August 15, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also GOP Presidential Candidate Calls on New Yorkers to Beat Trump Supporters with a Baseball Bat