— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) April 15, 2021
Wow. This Treasury short squeeze is powerful. Down to 1.53% on the 10-year now t.co/QNVDaWByGm
— Edward Harrison (@edwardnh) April 15, 2021
I am sorry, but there is no "strong recovery" with 74% capacity utilization and 61.5% labor participation rate after trillions of stimulus and deficit spending. pic.twitter.com/9RJnFEZ8vB
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) April 15, 2021
Bubble Bubble trouble pic.twitter.com/KA8Adp5nEt
— The Great Martis (@great_martis) April 15, 2021
FED’S DALY: FED’S LENDER OF LAST RESORT ROLE CREATES POTENTIAL FINANCIAL RISKS; LOW RATES CAUSING MORE RISK-TAKING #federalreserve #financialmarkets #banking #interestrates
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting