by Chris Black
The Anti-Lynching bill passed recently enhances the ability to prosecute people for “conspiracy” to commit “hate crimes.”
Conspiracy laws are a classic means for persecuting political opposition. The Soviet Union relied on conspiracy and anti-terrorism laws very similar to the ones we have in America to crush regime critics.
In practice, the meme “gas the ks” could be charged as conspiracy to murder Jews by a career climbing federal prosecutor.
I’m done being outraged by these attacks on our rights. Heighten the contradictions.
Just like they’re sanctioning too many countries, the amount of censorship and repression is impacting too many people.
No government that oppresses normal people to this extent can last very long. All it takes is for a critical mass of people to refuse to let Jews control their speech and thoughts to roll right over them.
New ‘Antilynching’ Federal Law Could Let Prosecutors Imprison You For A Crime You Never Committedt.co/tkWFgMYitl
— The Federalist (@FDRLST) April 5, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..